I'm an ex-Flowserve from FCD Italy.
Actually I'm the GM of Armstrong International Delta 2 company (Armstrong Holding).
I need to know if you can offer valves directly to us.
If yes I need 2 pieces of TOD series 20" #900RJ LUG A105 with laminated graphite seats.
Bare stem with Torque needed for 100 Barg and the eventual S.F. to be considered.
Application is natural gas with low velocity and low pressure drop so the application is not critical.
Please try to provide us with a quote at least by tomorrow.
Please confirm what you have quoted is exact as per our description without any deviation and if any deviation please highlight it in your quotation.
If any deviation please confirm what you have quoted is exact fit, form and function for our request.
Please advise us the following information as below to us along with the quotation.
Please provide us with the cost for Certificate of Origin attested by Chamber of Commerce. Please provide us the quote in USD.
1. Lead time (even for stock item, if stock gets exhausted)
2. Complete collection address. Please confirm that there will be no freight charges as we always arrange the items to be picked up through our freight forwarders
3. Let us know the charges for Certificate of origin / Certificate of Conformity / Domestic Packaging Charges / Handling that are not included in the quoted price.
4. Price and Currency(US$/CAD/€/£)
5. Price Validity (30, 60 or 90 days)
6. Shipping weight and Packing Details with Box Dimensions.
7. Terms Of Payment(Net 30 OR Credit Card Before Shipment)
8. Are there any Dangerous/ Hazardous goods in the shipment?
Please confirm that you are quoting for exactly the same part as per our enquiry’s part number and description with no deviation at all. Always provide the Details/ Catalogue/Data Sheet/Specifications/Drawing of the same.
Sr. Supervisor –Sales & Procurement
Office: 905 624 3839 x 1031
Hi, my name is Sonny Chong and i am from Malaysia. I would to inquire for 1 unit of butterfly valve for size 6 inch, 10 inch and 12 inch. The specification for the valves are as per in the attached file. Hope to get a respond from you soon.